Tag: university

Student Visas

| January 22, 2013 | 0 Comments

Student visa As a non-citizen if you want to study in Australia you must apply for a student visa. Visas are granted by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). YourInternational Education Agency – Australia (IEA-A) partner in your country or My Study on Australia student Counsellor from Australian Office can make your student visa application […]

Continue Reading